Indasa 5" Rhynogrip White Line Solid Sanding Discs (52 Series) is production-grade abrasives that offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish, and cost-effectiveness.
WhiteLine is the best option when a very high initial cut and lower costs are desired and a great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, softwoods, wood coatings, walls, and drywall.
WhiteLine features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; the result is a high-performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal, and good surface finish.
5" size grip discs available in a grit range from 36 to 600. Sold 50 discs for all grits.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, composite materials, softwoods, wood coatings, walls and drywall
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- For use with 5" grip (Velcro-type) backup pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- Highest initial cutting power and initial stock removal
- Special anti-clogging, no-load lubricant coating (150 to 600 grit)
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and provides a good surface finish
- Grip backing for strong fastening
- 3M Red
- Norton A296 Gold Reserve
- Mirka Basecut
- D / C weight paper with grip backing
- Lubricant coating (150 to 600 grits)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 5" size solid discs
- Sold 50 discs for 36 to 600 grits
- 52 Series