Indasa 6" FilmLine Rhynogrip Utlravent Multi-Hole Vacuum Sanding Discs (7660F Series) are the ultimate abrasive for finishing and polishing work. Features a flexible film backing (in contrast to paper) which is crease and tear-resistant.
Film-backed hook & loop sanding discs can be used wet or dry. Film backing improves flexibility while remaining more durable. High-efficiency aluminum oxide grit offers a more even finish than conventional paper. Micro-finishing mineral grains minimize scratches and ease polishing. Special stearate coating that prevents clogging and extends the working life.
FilmLine is available in 3", 5", and 6" size discs in a wide grit range from 240 to 1,500 and in multi-hole vacuum styles.
Sanding discs will also work with 6" grip pattern backup pads of any vacuum hole configuration but best performance when used in conjunction with Indasa Ultravent Multi-hole Backup Pad (561836) and Ultravent Foam Interface Pad.
- Finishing of composite materials, Gelcoat, wooden surfaces, wood coatings, scratch-resistant clear coats
- Fine sanding of primer fillers
- Blend preparation of clear coats
- Removal of orange peel
- Denibbing paint finishes
- For grip-system backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible film backing; crease and tear-resistant
- Use wet or dry
- Micro-finishing mineral grain; minimizes scratches for ease of final polishing
- Anti-clogging stearate coating prevents pilling
- Very long working lifetime
- Nylon grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick it designs
- 3M Finishing Film
- Norton Dry Ice Film, Norton Pure Ice Film
- Mirka Polarstar, Mirka Microstar
- Polyester film with velour grip backing
- Fine aluminum oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Anti-clogging stearate coating
- 6" Ultravent 57-Hole pattern
- 50 discs per box