Indasa 24mm (~1") MTY Masking Tape (565957) is a premium deep yellow colored saturated crepe masking tape coated with a cross-linked natural rubber adhesive for excellent high tack and brilliant water resistance.
MTY high-performance tape is industrial strength and sticks instantly to most surfaces including metal, rubber, glass, and plastic, always delivering high-quality sharp paint lines.
Designed for indoor and outdoor use. Waterproof backing and UV resistance permit up to 3 days outdoor and 10 to 15 days indoor clean removal. Fits bake cycles up to 230°F for 60 minutes.
Suitable for wet sanding processes and high demanding applications. Not suitable for delicate surfaces.
Available in single roll, sleeve, and case quantities.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent high tack and brilliant water resistance
- Industrial strength sticks to most surfaces including metal, rubber, glass, and plastic
- Suitable for wet sanding processes and high demanding applications
- Always delivers high-quality sharp paint lines
- Waterproof backing and UV resistance permits up to 3 days outdoor and 10 to 15-day indoor clean removal
- Fits bake cycles up to 230°F for 60 minutes
- 3M 301+ Tape
- Norton Yellow Crepe Tape
- Total Thickness: 5.7 mils
- Tensile Strength: 28.0 lb/in
- Elongation: 9%
- Adhesion to Steel Plate: 27 oz/in
- RBT: 0.4 in
- Temp. Resistance: 230°F for 60 min
- UV Resistance: >72 hours
- Sizes & Quantity:
- 18 mm (~0.75") x 50m (164'), 48 rolls per case, #556740
- 24 mm (~1") x 50m (164'), 36 rolls per case, #565957
- 36 mm (~1.5") x 50m (164'), 24 rolls per case #556771
- 48 mm (~2") x 50m (164'), 20 rolls per case #563199
- Sizes shipped will be the tape industry standard metric cut sizes, i.e. 24mm for each 1" of nominal tape width (rolls are ~5% narrower than the nominal size)