Indasa 4.5" x 7/8" Rhyno Flap Zirc Sanding Discs (Fiberglass Hub, Z/A, Type 29 Conical Shape) are perfect for grinding and deburring. Thanks to its higher surface ventilation, Rhyno Flap Discs are the right choice for heavy duty sanding including hard materials.
Features premium zirconium alumina grain for high heat resistance on hard materials like metal. Modified synthetic resin heat resistant bond to minimize grit shedding and highly durable fiberglass backing and X-weight cloth flaps. T-29 conical shape is the best choice for aggressive stock removal.
Flap discs replace both grinding wheels and fiber discs. The same flap disc can be used for applications ranging from stock removal to blending. Overlapping sanding flaps allow for constant renewal of abrasive for extended sanding life.
Perfect for machine grinding and sanding of metal work and fiberglass.
4.5" size with 7/8" hole and in many grit options.
Sold 10 discs per packaged (box or shrink wrap package).
Features and Benefits:
- T-29 conical shape is the best choice for aggressive stock removal
- Highly resistant backing is extremely durable
- High strength resin eliminates grit shredding
- Zirconium Alumina grain for high heat resistance
- High initial cutting action for rapid stock removal
- Overlapping sanding surface, renewal of flaps extends sanding lifetime
- Higher surface ventilation minimizes heat buildup
- Suitable for use with angle grinder to remove burrs, welding seams and use on non-ferrous metals, steel and aluminum
- Abrasive: Zirconium Alumina
- Backing Material: X-wt
- Color: Brown
- Arbor Hole Size: 7/8"
- Diameter: 4.5"
- Wheel Type: T29 (Conical)
- Grits: 40, 60, 80, 120
- Quantity: 10 per package