Whiteline features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; the result is a high-performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, and high stock removal, and good surface finish.
Indasa Whiteline Rhynostick Link Roll style discs are available in 5" and 6" sizes and packaged on a convenient roll for easy disc tear-off; grit range from 80 to 600 grit.
Also available in Boxed Easy Release Tabs for cleaner storage, easy transfer to the backup pad, and a wider grit and size selection.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, composite materials, softwoods, wood coatings, walls, and drywall
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- For use with self-stick backing pads and hand blocks
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Highest initial cutting power and initial stock removal
- Special anti-clogging, no-load lubricant coating (150 to 600 grit)
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and provides a good surface finish
- Convenient tear-off Link Rolls discs
- D / C weight paper with self-adhesive backing
- Lubricant coating (150 to 600 grits)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 5" size
- Link Roll style
- Sold 100 discs for 80 to 600 Grit