Indasa 6" Dual Action 3/16" (5mm) Orbit Central Vacuum Ready Sander (6DACVSAND) are powerful, lightweight, ergonomic tools that operate at low sound levels and provide the ultimate high-quality surface finish fast. Shroud attachment allows tools to be connected to a shop or central vacuum for excellent dust removal to keep your shop clean.
Constructed with durable composite materials, Indasa professional sanding tools are built to last. Standard 3/16" (5mm) stroke/orbit is suitable for all sanding applications. Max speed is 12,000 RPM and features a variable speed regulator for maximum control.
Each sander includes a 6" 6-Hole grip backup pad (6004-6H) and may also be used with other 6" size backup pads with 5/16" thread including 8-hole, 15-hole backup pad, and new Indasa Ultravent pattern.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in standard 3/16" (5mm) stroke/orbit
- Vacuum ready, connect to shop or central vacuum for excellent dust removal to keep your shop clean
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Operates at low sound levels
- Constructed with highly resistant and durable composite materials, built to last
- Variable speed regulator for maximum control
- Includes 6" 6-Hole grip backup pad (6004-6H) and may also be used with other 6" size backup pads including the new Indasa Ultravent pattern.
- Vacuum-ready sander
- Choice of 3/16" (5mm ) stroke/orbit
- Max speed: 12,000 RPM
- Weight: 2.07 lb (0.94kg)
- Height: 3.45" (87.7mm)
- Length: 6.51" (165mm)
- Noise level 85dB
- Vibration level: 3.7 m/s2
- Recommended Air Pressure: 6.2 bar (90 psi)
- Recommended Air Line Size 3/8" (10mm)
- Recommended Max Hose Length: 25' (8M)
- Includes: 6" 6-Hole grip backup pad (6004-6H) and pad wrench
- Part # 6DACVSAND