Indasa 6" DA Sander, Non-Vacuum with 3/16" (5mm) Orbit (6DASAND) is a powerful, lightweight and ergonomic sander that operates at low sound levels and provides the ultimate high-quality surface finish fast.
Constructed with durable composite materials, Indasa professional sanding tools are built to last. Max speed is 12,000 RPM and features a variable speed regulator for maximum control.
Features a 3/16" (5mm) stroke/orbit suitable for most sanding applications. Includes Rhynostick 6" solid vinyl face low profile backup pad (6003) for sticky-back sanding discs and pad wrench.
Features and Benefits:
- 3/16" (5mm) stroke/orbit suitable for most sanding tasks
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Operates at low sound levels
- Constructed with highly resistant and durable composite materials, built to last
- Variable speed regulator for maximum control
- Includes 6" solid vinyl face backup pad (6003) and pad wrench
- Orbit/stroke: 3/16" (5mm)
- Max speed: 12,000 RPM
- Speed Control: Variable
- Weight: 1.87 lb (0.85kg)
- Height: 3.26" (82.9mm)
- Length: 6.39" (162mm)
- Noise level 79dB
- Vibration level: 3.7 m/s2
- Recommended Air Pressure: 6.2 bar (90 psig)
- Recommended Air Line Size 3/8" (10mm)
- Recommended Max Hose Length: 25' (8M)
- Includes: Rhynostick 6" solid vinyl face backup pad (6003) and pad wrench
- Part # 6DASAND