Indasa 6" Rhynogrip Whiteline Solid Sanding Discs (61 Series) is production-grade abrasives that offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish, and cost-effectiveness.
Whiteline is the best option when a very high initial cut and lower costs are desired and a great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls, and drywall.
Whiteline features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; the result is a high-performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal, and good surface finish.
6" size grip discs are available in a grit range from 36 to 600. Sold 50 discs for all grits.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls, and drywall
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- For use with 6" grip (Velcro) backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- Highest initial cutting power and initial stock removal
- Special anti-clogging, no-load lubricant coating (150 to 600 grit)
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and provides a good surface finish
- Grip backing for strong fastening
- 3M Red
- Norton A296 Gold Reserve
- Mirka Basecut
- D / C weight paper with grip backing
- Lubricant coating (150 to 600 grits)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 6" size solid discs
- Sold 50 discs
- 61 series, part # 61-GRIT