Indasa 6" Rhynostick White Line PSA Sanding Discs (60 Series) offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish and cost-effectiveness.
WhiteLine is the best option when a very high initial cut and lower costs are desired and a great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, softwoods, wood coatings, walls, and drywall.
WhiteLine features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; the result is a high-performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal, and good surface finish.
Available in boxed Easy Release Tabs for cleaner and easy disc transfer to backup pad and also Link Roll styles. Available in a grit range from 36 to 600.
Sold 50 discs for 36 & 40 grit, 100 discs for 60 to 600 grit.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, composite materials, softwoods, wood coatings, walls, and drywall
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- For use with self-stick backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- Highest initial cutting power and initial stock removal
- Special anti-clogging, no-load lubricant coating (150 to 600 grit)
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and provides a good surface finish
- Available in both boxed Easy Release Tab packaging with frustration-free peel-off backing and tear-off Link Rolls (80 to 600 grit only)
- 3M Red
- Norton A296 Gold Reserve
- Mirka Basecut
- D / C weight paper with self-adhesive backing
- Lubricant coating (150 to 600 grits)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 6" size
- Available in both Easy Release Tabs (box) or Link Rolls (80 to 600 grit only) styles
- Sold 50 discs for 36, 40 grit; 100 discs for 60 to 600 grit