Indasa Aperture Foam Masking Tapes prevent paint over-spray around door jambs, hoods, trunk lids, gas caps, or any surface area where you need to create a softer paint transition.
The unique flexible cylindrical shape of this soft edge tape allows the paint to transition gradually into the foam to avoid hard paint edges.
The high-performance adhesive leaves no residue and is easily removed. Low temperature bakes safe to 176°F (80°C).
Available in two size strips, 0.5" and 0.75" widths. Convenient dispenser box to keep contents safe from shop dust.
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible, easy to apply to contours
- Cylindrical profile leaves no hard edge paint build-up
- Easy to apply and remove, leaves no residue
- Can be re-positioned after applying
- Solvent-resistant, the paint will not bleed
- 80°C temp rating for low bake refinishing
- Protective dispenser box and convenient strip rolls may be cut, reducing waste
- Available in two sizes, 0.5" and 0.75" widths
- 0.5" width x 5.5 yards, 10 strips per box
- 0.75" width x 5.5 yards, 7 strips per box
- Shape: Cylindrical profile
- Temp. Range: 176°F (80°C)