Indasa Autogloss Mop 8" Black Foam Soft Finishing Pad, 2-Pack (600931) is designed to be used with a rotary polisher and Indasa Autogloss High-Gloss Plus liquid abrasive polishing compound for the most effective and permanent removal of swirl marks and holograms.
Soft density polyurethane black European open cell foam finishing pad minimizes heat build up and enhances gloss finish. Flat profile for better flexibility.
8" size diameter fits on most 7" size grip backup pads and performance used with a rotary polisher.
Sold 2 pads per package.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for use with Indasa Autogloss High-Gloss Plus liquid abrasive polishing compound
- Soft density black European foam finishing pad minimizes heat build-up and enhances gloss finish
- 8" size diameter fits on most 7" size grip backup pads and performance used with rotary polishers
- Sold 2 pads per package
- Size: 7.75" diameter x 1" height
- Fastening System: Velour grip backing
- Color: Black
- Composition: Polyurethane Foam
- Density: 27 - 33 kg/m³
- Tensile Strength: 250 kPa
- Elongation at Break: 250%
- Quantity per Package: 2 Pads
Fully Integrated Polishing System Process Steps:
Step 1: Indasa Rhynogrip FilmLine - Remove any imperfections in the surface by machine sanding with Rhyongrip FilmLine discs and interface pad, with final sand at P1500 grit to produce a matte finish.
Step 2 (Optional): Indasa Rhynocell - As a complimentary stage in the process, Rhynocell can be used to remove any remaining swirl marks and to make polishing easier. Sand the surface with Rhynocell MF3000 to produce a smooth finish with a satin sheen.
Step 3: Autogloss Compound Plus - Shake the bottle well, apply a small amount of product onto the Autogloss White Foam Pad, smear onto the surface before starting the machine, and polish the surface at 1,500 to 1,800 rpm to a high gloss finish is achieved, remove residue with a microfiber cloth.
Step 4 (Optional): Autogloss High-Gloss Plus - To achieve an enhanced shine and protection, apply a small amount of product using an Autogloss Black Foam Pad.