Indasa Rhynosoft Pre-Cut Foam Hand Sanding Pads, Continuous Roll (3700R -PRECUT)
(*High Demand Product - Shipping time may exceed standard Shipping window)
Designed for your convenience
With its new and improved sponge backing and its pre-cut format, you will get both easy-to-tear pads and superior sanding performance.
Incredibly flexible and adaptable to shapes, edges, and contoured surfaces. The foam backing prevents over-sanding.
The 4.5" x 27.5 yds boxed dispenser roll offers convenient access to the sanding pads and allows cutting size to suit.
Low cost and economical, these pads are great for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers and primers, scuffing and rectifying clear coats, sanding and finishing composite materials, wooden surfaces, and wood coatings.
Available in a wide grit range from 80 to 1500.
Packaged in a 4.5" x 27.5 yd boxed dispenser roll. Also sold in 20 pads per box packaging.
Features and Benefits:
- Low cost and economical
- High flexibility; adaptable to shapes, edges, and contoured surfaces
- Sponge backing prevents over sanding
- Provides a high-quality surface finish
- Features an anti-clogging layer
- C/B weight latex paper with foam backing
- Aluminum oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- PlusLine abrasive in 120-500 grits, RedLine abrasive in 600-2000 grits
- Available in 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 240, 320, 400, 600, 800, 1200, and 1500
- 4.5" x 27.5 yd roll dispenser box
- Adaptable for rounded parts, contours
- Shaping of Contours 180 - 320
- Fine sanding of primers, thermoplastics 400
- Scuffing of primers, lacquers 600 - 800
- Finishing application 1,200 - 2,000