Indasa 6" 6-Hole WhiteLine Rhynostick Vacuum Sanding Discs (64 Series) are production-grade abrasives offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish, and cost-effectiveness.
WhiteLine is the best option when a very high initial cut and lower costs are desired and a great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, softwoods, wood coatings, walls, and drywall.
Features aluminum oxide grain and a special stearate no-transfer coating to resist pilling; the result is a high-performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal and good surface finish.
Designed self-adhesive sticky-type backing pads and hand blocks.
Sold 100 discs per box for grits 60 to 400.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, composite materials, wooden surfaces, wood coatings, walls and drywall
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- For self-adhesive sticky backing pads and hand blocks
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Anti-clogging lubricant layer
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and provides good surface finish
- D / C weight paper with velour backing
- Lubricant coating (grits 150P to 400P)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Available in Easy Release Tabs style
- Available in 6" 6-hole configuration
- Sold 100 discs per box for 60 to 400 grits